Sunday, March 6, 2011




Etched in Metal ideas.................













My original plan for the metal boards was the use of a "Message Central" you know where we all go for the answers to our BUSY DAY day:) Once I sold the first few message size boards, my mom gave me the idea of creating a photo size frame with the use of the magnets!!!!! Since I usually listened to my mother..... I took her advice and.............














........................ SCORE!!!!








It was a BIG hit!!!



..................the 8 x 10 "Etches in Metal" photo frame was born (2006)









They come with 4 handmade copper magnets to display your photo. Each one is a work of NAture:) Oh.......... & yes, those are my "3" little stinkers:)




































Exploring the possibilites of the metal brought me to this latest edition - personalized wall decor! ..........we all love these! So why not display them in an "ArtsY" way? Throw out the norm ------- go for something COOL * eARTHY * uNIque!!!!


You can find my original work at: Art and Elements on facebook & on stefanie buysse on Etsy & for you locals at my studio: Interior Elements & Design, 422 w. 7th street:)




copyright, 2005, stefanie buysse

No comments:

Post a Comment