Thursday, April 28, 2011

"Life's Better At The Beach"

To all my Artsy Fartsy followers......HELLO AGAIN! Wanted to share my latest designs to my 2010 Bangle collection. I have added some new "Sunshiny" charms to brighten your soul...........My "Beach" series will offer a variety of options, here's a few to wet your taste buds!!!

This was created for my wonderful friend who now resides in South Carolina. She received the first one:) I went to visit her last month and fell in love with the area!!! So inspiring and full of ART! ART! ART! I will share another post on all the highlights of my trip!







Of course I had to create "PeAce - LoVe & ArT"....................Look for more designs soon!!!



All designs: copyright, 2011, stefaniebuysse

1 comment:

  1. love them ! can't wait to get back in your studio with you to get artsy, have lots of ides swirling in my head!

    ReplyDelete